Thursday, February 25, 2010

New to the blog

I have been blogging here and there before, but wanted to create something new. This blog here, will be for my hobby of baking. I recently started to come back to baking since I have more time on my hands now, and I enjoy it especially when something turns out great (which does not occur all the time). Also I'm inspired by all the food blogs out there. I lurk around mostly English and Japanese blogs, and hunt for recipes that are mostly posted by amateurs like me. I'm always amazed at people's blogs and the pictures they post of the baked goods. What's more amazing is that they are produced by the bloggers themselves.

So with my new blog, I hope to become better at baking and to go above my expectations. I hope to become so good that I can open my bakery! However, I will likely to become fat by eating all of my test baked products. That's okay, as long as I can make something yummy. I am baking already as I type for this first post! I hope they turn out good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment