Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lawson uchi cafe

I think I figured out a way to blog from my phone! How convenient is it to be able to blog any time any where? Convenience is every where, and it's not just technology. There is convenience stores everywhere here in Japan. Usually these types of stores are attached to a gas stations in U.S., but it's not the case in Japan. Convenience stores are more important and relied on than gas stations.

There is a Lawson convenience store that is about 2min walking distance from where I live. Convenience stores work hard on providing already made food as well as good looking sweets. I saw a cake that they identified as "new item" Lawson cake

The box contains 2 good looking strawberry shortcakes. Lawson cake Lawson up

It was so simple and was a perfect after dinner desert. I think I will buy this cake again, and maybe I will try their chocolate cake sometimes soon.

Lawson "uchi cafe"
¥395
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment