Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cookies at Night

When I was chatting online with My dad tonight, he was telling me how he got free cookies at Starbucks because they are celebrating their 15 years in Japan.

After I heard that, I wanted to eat cookies so bad. Even though it was around 10:30 at night.

I started to look up recipes online and found one with just 4 ingredients. It was my first time making this type of cookies, but they turned out pretty good. It's very simple and fun to make.

I had some shaped cutters that I bought from Japan. The cutters are actually for vegetables so all the ones I have are really small. They do look and function like a cookie cutter so they worked. The biggest size cutters I had produced mini cute cookies. Plus a mini smily cookie.




No comments:

Post a Comment