Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Interviews and Onions

Interviews are like onions, there are so many layers.

I just got off of the phone with an interviewer. It was a phone interview.

I don't recall if I had any phone interviews before, so that would make it my first, I guess.

The interviewer said that they will be calling back for the second interview. It sounded more like it will be a gathering of applicants to see how they work together, and then there will be a third interview.

The applying and interviewing for jobs are stressful! It sure ain't easy.

So the interview process begins for me again after not getting an offer from a (disclosed!) place last week. For that one, it was such a long process, I think one month? Perhaps more. It included 3 interviews and freaking hard questions.


How do people go through this apply-interview process? Do most people get the jobs they want?


No comments:

Post a Comment