Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bzzagent campaign for Cuisinart Stick Hand Blender

Bzzagent started this new thing where people can express themselves in why they are interested in joining a campaign. Today, there is a campaign for Cuisinart hand stick blender, and I want to join this and try it out!


So this post is dedicated to the Bzzagent campaign.

Why I want to try this Cuisinart Stick Hand blender is because I want to get back to cooking right now. I just moved to south FL, and during the move to here, I wasn't able to cook that much. Now that I am finally settled in a new apartment, I want to have fun cooking! I have some things in mind for what to male with a stick blender: creamy corn soup, fruit sauces, fruit smoothies (!!), salsa (!!!). I think salsa and tortia chips fit very well here in South FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment