Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Painting Nails at Night

I don't usually paint my nails often, but when I do I often do it right before I go to sleep.
It's around 2 AM now and I decided to paint my nails. The reason why I do this is this because in my theory, I think it's time saving to let them dry while sleeping. Therefore, I end up painting my nails in the dark, maybe with one light stand on, and use my not-so-good-during-the-night eye sight to paint.

Anyways, I realized I should not get so much sparkly nail polish. I have 4 sparkly polish and 3 of them seem pretty similar.


I only have 2 polishes that are opaque color. I want to get some more opaque so I can use the sparkly ones on top. But When I do, I will probably end up not painting my nails that often. Should I have a goal of changing my nail color weekly? I don't know if I can follow that routine.


Last week, I cut my hair by my self!
It needed a hair cut very much, so even though I was kind of nervous cutting it, I'm glad I did.
I used to cut my hair by myself a lot, I think because I don't always trust the hair dresser.
It's fun to cut hair too, and even if I mess up, I can only blame myself.
I think this time I did a pretty good job :D
Only one person, one of my professors, noticed my hair change which was kind of funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment