Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hamburger and the bun


If eating fast food is unhealthy, is eating home-made hamburgers healthy? That's my question.
I just finished eating a hamburger that I made myself from the bun to the meat patty. Actually I just made the bun and the meat patty...I did not make the toppings. Anyway, it turned out quite nice. :D

I baked the buns last night, and it was pretty easy and simple. I used a recipe from cookpad once again. Because the recipe had no oil in it, I adjusted the recipe a little and added some egg to it.


The recipe is for 6 buns, but I dropped one dough ball on the floor, so I had 5. They were not too soft or not too hard. Perfect for hamburgers.

I had fried pork cutlets and onion rings yesterday, and today I ate hamburgers. I am eating too much greasy food that I do not feel healthy at all. So it turns out hamburgers even the one's made at home are pretty greasy, but maybe not as salty as fast food burgers so it is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment