Sunday, March 21, 2010

If no baking, go to a bakery


Today, I finally got to go to a place that has "bakery" in its name. Bakery is pretty rare around here. The place I went to is actually a little breakfast/lunch eatery place located in Cocoa Beach. It seems that all the bread they serve are home made! They have received many good reviews online, I think many locals and tourists both love this place.

What was surprising is the lady who served us were Japanese! She was a very nice and friendly person. I think that she part owns the restaurant. We even received box full of mini pastries and a loaf of bread at the end :D. I tasted few of these cute pastries when I got home, and they were tasty. I haven't tried the bread yet, but I am excited to try it!


2 comments:

  1. You should take me to the place next time when I visit you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap! They seem very busy the last time I went, I want to go again. I ate the bread and it tasted very good~

    ReplyDelete