Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bzzagent Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation & Gloss Balm

 
Last week, I got my very first bzzkit from bzzagent!

I joined bzzagent recently, and was invited to the Covergirl  Natureluxe campaign. :D
Bzzagent allows people to try out products for free, review on the product, and spread the word about the product. It's a pretty fun concept!

I had already tried the Covergirl Natureluxe foundation before joining bzzagent, so I knew a little about the product already. Natureluxe is a new line of products by Covergirl, and what attracted me to buy the foundation was that it has jojoba oil and cucumber water in it. The shade I bought was the lightest shade out of them all, which is the alabaster. Alabaster is a little bit too light on me now, so I was very delighted when I received a shade darker, flax, in my bzzkit.

The founation feels very silky when applied to face. It feels light, but stays on pretty well. I think Covergirl made an awsome new line of product. Natureluxe, with it's "natural" concept, made me want to try a Covergirl product which I had not used for years. I really like the Natureluxe foundation. :D

The bzzkit also came with the Natureluxe gloss balm in clay argile. I really like the feel of the gloss balm when applied to the lips, but I am not too found of the color. Clay argile is kind of like red/pink bronze color. It's fairly dark, and I think dark lip color don't suit me very well. I'm not too found of the smell of it also. The smell reminds me of some lip balm I used when I was in Elementary school. The gloss balm gives a glossy look but not the glossy feel, which is pretty cool.

This was a very good and happy first bzzagent campaign experience!

2 comments: