Sunday, March 20, 2011

Indian Collection tea bags + etc



I found this India Collection tea bags at the local health food store. It's pretty nice to try out different type of tea, and this box includes: Dargeeling Green, Darjeeling Spring, Darjeeling Summer, Kashimiri Chai Green, Kapili Assam Black, and Nilgiri Black. I'm not sure if I would like to buy these again, the quality of these don't seem so good.


This was my dinner today. Chicken cutlet + spaghetti. The chicken is a thin sliced chicken breast breaded in flour+egg+panko then fried. The tomato sauce is pre-made in jar from Publix :D.
I must say, this dinner tasted pretty good, and I would like to give myself (and publix) a credit.

These are "corn cream soup cheese bread". Yea, I'm not sure myself what to call this. For the topping I used mostly leftover stuff; canned corn, canned cream of potato soup, and cheese. These turned out just okay. I haven't been able to make really good bread lately. Need to retrain myself in baking.

That's it for today's blog update.

I'd like to try to not make this blog emo or controversial, but I will note some things about recent events that's occurring in Japan right now. I can't help myself in watching or reading the news about Japan lately.
What's important right now is worrying about the missing people, those who are in the evacuated areas, and to get enough supplies delivered to the evacuated areas. The weather is reported to be very cold, and the most important thing is to have food, warm clothe, and living supplies for the people who have lost their homes. Also support and comfort is so important to have for those people who might even have families and friends who are still missing.
Radiation is NOT going to reach U.S.
If it did, everyone in Japan is probably be in panic right now, and you will probably see the important people of Japan, like the prime minister or the emperor, leave the country first.

I hope Sendai and the North East will recover fast. Well, I guess hoping doesn't do much, so we will make everything recover, and I believe it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment