Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crunch 'n Munch

I often struggle to find late night snacks.

And I happen to have difficulty falling asleep when I'm feeling hungry.

I grabbed this "Crunch 'n Munch" from the store the other day thinking I will eat this when I have a snack attack.

The name isn't so appetizing to me. But I like the idea of caramel and popcorn.

So it's around 3AM now, and I decided to eat this.

It's pretty good, but I'm not sure if it's good as a late night snack. It's a little too sweet. But it will do for now...


By the way, I didn't eat that great lately. Today wasn't the most nutritious day.

For breakfast, I ate a croissant & coffee, egg fried rice with Indian spices, Whopper Jr., and then the Crunch 'n Munch.


I think I should start cooking more...

No comments:

Post a Comment